Pinterecipe series (recipes from Pinterest)
Dutch baby, for breakfast on a Sunday? Uhm, yes please! I halved this recipe from Browned Butter Blondie to make two mini dutch babies! Perfect for a slow weekend morning. I mean, who says you can’t have ice cream for breakfast? And the plus side is it’s fast and easy to make.
Ingredients (for 2 mini dutch babies)
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons whole milk
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 Gala or Honey Crisp apple, quartered and thinly sliced1
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chopped, toasted pecans for garnish
- Confectioner’s sugar for dusting (optional)
For the instructions, please click here.